They devoted themselves to the apostles’ teaching and to fellowship, to the breaking of bread and to prayer.
We believe in the Acts 2:42 model above.
We are a group of people who love to grow together. We study God’s Word, attend conferences, build friendships and accountability, meet for Bible Study and family groups, and worship together.
We think it’s important to find people you can trust to do life together – serving, having fun, learning together and praying for each other. We are a body of believers that believe in playing together which promotes sticking together.
We have so many opportunities to get involved, meet with others regularly, and build solid relationships.
- Outdoor Activity Groups – Seasonal outdoor times of gathering to promote fellowship and the building up of the believers through activity and friendship. (biking, hiking, skiing, snowboarding, cross country skiing, running, etc…everything Summit County offers as an active lifestyle)
- Mid-week study- a weekly gathering for the purpose of studying through the word as a family, sharing a meal, worshipping through song and praying together
- Home Groups- a more intimate gathering of believers that build community, discuss the Bible, and live life together
- Women’s – We study the Word and plan activities for the purpose of building friendships.
- Men’s – We meet for activities that lead to groups of accountability and friendship
- Teens – Many of our teens are a part of Young Life or WyldLife
- Ebenezer Grace Ministries of Africa
- The Damascus Road Miracles
Contact us if you have any questions about these opportunities to connect, and we will direct you to more information.