Sundays – 9:30 AM
Outdoor Worship Service
We are so excited to be mobile for the summer months starting June 7th at the Frisco Peninsula (Via Two Below Zero Chuck Wagon and Dinner Sleigh Rides Outdoor Coral) Plan to be outside, spaced 6ft away from one another and with your face-masks. We will also continue our online services as well.
- Bring a chair or blanket and plan for a 1 hour service
- We will plan a family style service to start off and go from there
- June 7th is communion Sunday, so please be prepared with your own communion set up or we will have individual prepackaged communion sets available
- We will have hand sanitizer available
- Don’t forget your hats, sunscreen, or umbrellas for shade and water bottles.
- When you log into Facebook Live for service, please “Share” and “Host a watch party” so you can invite people from your friends to join you.
- Use your mobile device or TV and login into your Facebook account to watch live from Great Divide Calvary.
- On your TV’s
- Go to YouTube and search for Great Divide Calvary, subscribe to our channel and watch live.
- Join us on Facebook Watch from your TV Apps
We meet on Sundays at 9:30 AM at Colorado Mountain College in Breckenridge.
Join us at 9 AM for breakfast and fellowship. Bagels, pastries, coffee, fruit and more!
Colorado Mountain College
What to Expect
We are a friendly, active group of people who love Jesus and live in Summit County full-time, part-time or seasonally. We hope you feel welcome right when you arrive.
Our attire is casual, and many people come dressed in their snowboarding or mountain biking gear, ready to hit the slopes or trails before or after the service.
We have live worship each Sunday morning, followed by a message from Pastor Jimmy Humphreys, leading us through God’s word.
We have Children’s Church for infants, toddlers, and elementary aged kids. You can drop off your pre-schoolers in their classrooms before service with volunteers who love kids.
We encourage elementary kids to worship in song together and then go to class for their bible lesson.
We truly believe that kids watching parents worship is a huge foundational part of instilling an appreciation for their church and God within their own hearts as they grow so we love having the kids in the main sanctuary with their church family.
We believe in giving kids ownership with the fellowship so if your children want to be a part of the church in serving, we encourage it. Our goal is to direct children to love their church and feel like it’s theirs too.
Proverbs 22:6 “Direct your children onto the right path and when they are older, they will not leave it.”
After the worship time of singing, middle school students gather in the lobby with a youth leader to meet and study God’s Word together.
We encourage high school students to attend the main service and to volunteer with the kids. For extension investment, we partner with Summit Young Life.
The first Sunday of each month we invite the church body to worship together in the main sanctuary. We celebrate our Lord Jesus with song, study and communion. After service we invite everyone to stay for a family potluck lunch in the lobby. There is childcare for preschoolers and activity color sheets for kids that remain in service.
Summer Outdoor Services
During the summer months (June, July, August and if weather allows, September) we invite you to join us every last Sunday of the month for a family service on the Riverwalk Center lawn in Breckenridge.
We offer a river baptism after service in July and August. For more information, contact the church office.