Sundays – 9:30 AM
Worship Service at Red Tail Ranch
We are so grateful to be able to gather in person at Red Tail Ranch over the fall and winter. We will need to follow state guidelines for meeting, and so will have reservations capped at 50 people. If you are unable to get a reservation, not to worry, you can still join us on Facebook live. See more info below:
- Make a reservation via our website with your name and total number attending
- Didn’t get a reservation, don’t worry, we encourage you to join us online via Facebook Live. You do not need to have an account to watch services.
- Invite people over for breakfast and service and enjoy service together in the comfort of your home.
- Registration is open until we meet our max number
- We will be starting at 9:30.
- ENTRANCE- the gate to the property will be open until just after service starts and it automatically opens upon exiting. If you are in need of entrance please text 970-409-8049
- NO DOGS onsite. We have been invited on private property, so it is imperative that we do not allow our pets outside on the property at any time.
- RESTROOM- We have a porta potty available just outside the barn for our use
- We are not able to provide childcare at this time so service is family style. It might help to bring your children’s own toys and snacks to play with during service.
- We will have hand sanitizer, masks and wipes available
Facebook Online Services
- Use your mobile device or TV and login into your Facebook account to watch live from Great Divide Calvary.
- When you log into Facebook Live for service, please “Share” and “Host a watch party” so you can invite people from your friends to join you.
What to Expect
We are a friendly, active group of people who love Jesus and live in Summit County full-time, part-time or seasonally. We hope you feel welcome right when you arrive.
Our attire is casual, and many people come dressed in their snowboarding or mountain biking gear, ready to hit the slopes or trails before or after the service.
We have live worship each Sunday morning, followed by a message from Pastor Jimmy Humphreys, leading us through God’s word.
We have Children’s Church for infants, toddlers, and elementary aged kids. You can drop off your pre-schoolers in their classrooms before service with volunteers who love kids.
We encourage elementary kids to worship in song together and then go to class for their bible lesson.
We truly believe that kids watching parents worship is a huge foundational part of instilling an appreciation for their church and God within their own hearts as they grow so we love having the kids in the main sanctuary with their church family.
We believe in giving kids ownership with the fellowship so if your children want to be a part of the church in serving, we encourage it. Our goal is to direct children to love their church and feel like it’s theirs too.
Proverbs 22:6 “Direct your children onto the right path and when they are older, they will not leave it.”
After the worship time of singing, middle school students gather in the lobby with a youth leader to meet and study God’s Word together.
We encourage high school students to attend the main service and to volunteer with the kids. For extension investment, we partner with Summit Young Life.
The first Sunday of each month we invite the church body to worship together in the main sanctuary. We celebrate our Lord Jesus with song, study and communion. After service we invite everyone to stay for a family potluck lunch in the lobby. There is childcare for preschoolers and activity color sheets for kids that remain in service.
Summer Outdoor Services
During the summer months (June, July, August and if weather allows, September) we invite you to join us every last Sunday of the month for a family service on the Riverwalk Center lawn in Breckenridge.
We offer a river baptism after service in July and August. For more information, contact the church office.