Who We Are
Great Divide Calvary
We meet on Sundays outside at Colorado Mountain College in Breckenridge.
Join us at 9:30 am in the CMC courtyard behind the school.
- We will be starting closer to 9:30 now since we do not have a little walk any longer.
- Bring a chair or blanket and plan for an hour long service
- We are not able to provide childcare at this time so service is family style. It might help to bring your children’s own toys and snacks to play with during service.
- We will have hand sanitizer, masks and wipes available
- Don’t forget your hats, sunscreen, and an umbrellas for shade if needed.
- Bring a water bottle
Please be aware that we MUST adhere to the 6 feet social distancing protocol and all fellowship must be moved off campus directly after service.
Seeking to Love God + Love Others
We approach life as one big family at Great Divide Calvary. Whether you are a seasonal or year round resident, maybe you are just passing through for the weekend or on vacation, we consider you a part of our family.
We seek to love each other, grow together, and be a blessing to this community. Our greatest desire is to know Christ and be conformed to His image by the power of the Holy Spirit.
We are connected to the pulse of this County – a diverse group of travelers, adventure-seekers, and down-to-earth people.
By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.