Young Life in Summit County is growing!
Summer 2020 Events
July 23, 2020 – 11 am – 1 pm – Frisco Bay Marina
- Girls Summer Campaigners (Middle School and High School)
- Kayaking and Paddle Boarding
- If you have an SUP or PFD, please bring it with you
- Bring a sack lunch, sunscreen, mask and water bottle
July 30, 2020 11 am – 1 pm- Hike in Breckenridge
- Summer Campaigners (Middle School and High School)
- Drop off at the Snowflake Lift on Ski Hill Rd.
- Pick up at the Riverwalk Center Hike and Ice Cream
- Bring a sack lunch and a few $ for ice cream, sunscreen, mask and water bottle.
Monday, July 27th
High School Girls Outdoor Movie Night
19 Fair Fountain Green, Breckenridge
Bring your favorite movie snack, a swimsuit and towel!
WyldLife Adventure Days for Incoming 6th-8th graders
6:00-8:30 BBQ and Club
High School – YoungLife Club
They meet regularly for Club during the school year usually on Monday evenings.
Middle School – WyldLife
Middle Schoolers meet each week for Campaigners, a Bible Study and special time together. As they grow, they will meet for Club regularly as well.
Each summer, WyldLife and YoungLife each go to camp somewhere in Colorado for the Best Week of their Life! They have over-the-top activities, speakers, and facilities and volunteers who generously make every camper experience the love of Jesus. We encourage all students to attend camp to grow in their relationship with Jesus and with each other.
Each winter, they also get to head to camp together for a weekend in November. Same intense fun and experience – just a little shorter.
About Young Life
Young Life thinks the world of kids. They believe that they deserve to know what life can hold for them. Young Life leaders are caring adults who come sharing that hope as well as fun and lasting friendships with kids.
Young Life is also all about fun. From club and camp to Campaigners and other activities, teenagers will have blast laughing, trying new things and being with their friends.
In Need of Volunteers
In order to grow and reach as many kids in Summit County as they can with the love of Jesus, they need adult volunteers to help as:
- Leaders – Meet regularly with teens at school, help lead Club meetings, take kids to winter and summer camps
- Donors – Give to operations, camp scholarships
- Committee – Members engage the community seeking donors, coordinate fundraising events, and shower the leaders in prayer